Hello everyone! Hope all is well with you guys and for all my fellow Texans that were affected by the hurricane, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! #TexasStrong
As we get back to some normalcy around here, (bedtime and schedules went out the window during the storm) I decided to share this quick recipe for dressed up dark chocolate brownies I made from a boxed mix.
I mean…hello yummy goodness!! Get in my belly!!
For these yummy brownies all you need is:
1 boxed dark chocolate brownie mix
1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
4 tbsp. pecan chips
- Prepare cake-like brownies as instructed on the box.
- After adding your brownies to the pan, warm the peanut butter for a few seconds in the microwave just to loosen.
- Drop a spoonful of peanut butter into the batter evenly around the pan.
- Take a fork and swirl the peanut butter & chocolate back and forth almost like a marble effect.
- Sprinkle the pecan chips evenly around the pan and bake as instructed. Let cool and cut into squares. Enjoy!
These will probably become a new family fave! Hope you and your family enjoy.
You can find me on Instagram, just follow the link on my home page and come say hello on Pinterest too!
Thanks for stopping by,
~The Dimestore Gypsy