With Mother’s Day being right around the corner, I thought I would share some fun gift ideas for that special lady in your life. Scroll on down and take a peek at some options I’ve rounded up for you.
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Beaded Tassel Pendant (pink) 2. My Creative Bible 3. Fizz & Bubble Bath Truffle 4. Formations “Best Nana Ever” white/gold mug 5. Create 365 “The Medium Happy Planner” box kit (faith edition) 6. Merona Tote Handbag 7. Lush Hello Gorgeous Box Gift 8. Charming Charlie Gift Card 9. I love Mom (Lilac Blossom) Candle 10. Pretty as a Peach Sparkling Gift Set 11. Memories by the Minute Wall Clock 12. Dana Buchman Lucille Tote 13. Stella Rosa Wines/Stella Berry 14. The Pioneer Woman 5-Piece Stoneware Prep Set 15. Nana Floral Scrapbook Shadow Box
1. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar for Target Beaded Tassel Pendant (pink)-Tassels are everywhere this season and I love the pop of color for Spring.
2. My Creative BibleBible journaling is a new thing I’ve been seeing and I’m wanting one myself. How fun to be able to create something that speaks to you and your unique self.
3. Fizz & Bubble Bath Truffle-Dipped & drizzled in Shea Butter, these bath truffles are simple and sweet!
4. Formations “Best Nana Ever” white/gold mug– Fill this stylish mug with chocolates and wrap with cellophane or add a pair to a basket filled with coffee goodies!
5. Create 365 “The Medium Happy Planner” box kit (faith edition)-Give Mom something she can use all year-long! Love this faith-based themed planner kit.
6. Merona Tote Handbag- give me all the pineapple things! Love this playful print. Perfect for the beach or a picnic.
7. Lush Hello Gorgeous Box Gift-Fruity, floral, luxurious bath in a box! Fresh, handmade, vegetarian, and cruelty free.
8. Charming Charlie Gift Card-Accessory heaven! Pick one of these gift cards up in store or shop their e-cards online.
9. I Love Mom (Lilac Blossom) Candle-I love the 3-wick candles from Bath and Body Works and now there’s one just for Mom.
10. Pretty as a Peach Sparkling Gift Set-I’m a sucker for cute packaging! Get a full size ultra Shea hydrating lotion, full size fine fragrance mist, and a sparkling mist sleeve in this boxed set.
11. Memories by the Minute Wall Clock-I saw this clock and thought it was just too cute! I love the farmhouse style. How fun would it be for Mom to display all her favorite photos year round.
12. Dana Buchman Lucille Tote-I’m getting all the spring/summer feels with this bag. Just look at that floral print! Comes with a removable shoulder strap.
13. Stella Rosa Wines/Stella BerryI’ve recently had this wine and it’s so delicious! It’s semi-sweet and semi-sparkling with hints of wild strawberry, blackberries, and red berries.
Add this to a basket with all of Mom’s favorite snacks, some cute stemless wine glasses, and wrap with cellophane for a fun DIY gift basket.
14. The Pioneer Woman 5-Piece Stoneware Prep Set-I’m such a fan of The Pioneer Woman and her kitchen collection is now available at Wal-Mart. The entire collection has a vintage vibe with fun and flirty prints like this stoneware measuring cup and bowl set.
15. Nana Floral Scrapbook Shadow Box-I’m always on the look out for “Nana” framed art or wall hangers. This one is a good size and is on sale! Also comes in a “Mimi” or “Gigi”.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide. Drop me a line if you have any questions or feel free to say hello!
Thanks for reading,
~The Dimestore Gypsy
3 thoughts on “Mother’s Day Gift Ideas”
Fun post! we have lots of moms to celebrate in our big extended family–thanks!
LikeLiked by 1 person
yes…same here : )
LikeLiked by 1 person