Hello Friends! Are you as excited as I am?? The Hearth and Hand with Magnolia Collection for Target launched yesterday! If you’re a fan of fixer upper then you definitely know who Chip and Joanna Gaines are!
I fell in love with so many things in this collection! There’s a lot of fun cream and black prints and pops of deep green…think Christmas tree green. Everything is so stylish and on trend. Another thing I love is that it’s so affordable! From what I’ve seen, most of the items in Kitchenware and Home Decor are under $35, and the entire collection ranges from $2.99 to $129.99.
Here’s a round-up of my favorites pieces from the collection. If you’d like to shop any of the items, just click on the pink link and it will take you straight to the item.
3. Stoneware Salt Cellar/ Stoneware Pepper Cellar
4. X Pattern Napkins (set of 4)
6. Matte Black Flatware Set (5 pc)
8. Round Acacia Wood Cutting Board
10. Rectangle Mirrored Copper Tray
11. Woven Tassle Throw Blanket
15. Galvanized Goat Bookends (set of 2)
18. Galvanized House Stocking Holder
19. Cognac Leather Travel Wallet
20. Tote Bag
Hope you enjoyed this round-up…now to buy all the things!! I will definitely need to exercise some self-control lol! Check out your nearest Target and let me know what your favorites are.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look,
~The Dimestore Gypsy